Smithsburg’s parks are regarded by the community among its richest assets with great efforts placed into the facilities maintenance and future development. Whether you choose to play a friendly game of baseball, watch your kids play on the swing, run or walk on the walking trails, have a family reunion or just sit and watch the birds, you will always find something fun and enjoyable to do.
- Use of Park facilities must comply with project open space and town regulations.
- No signs, banners and the like are to be placed on park property without prior approval.
- Please keep dogs on a leash and clean up after them. Dog clean up stations are placed throughout the parks for your convenience.
- Park closes at dusk, except for library access.
- For the safety of all, please observe posted speed limits.
- Please clean and pick up all trash after using park facilities.
- Groups renting the pavilions or fields have priority for use of parking and surrounding Green Space.
- The Town of Smithsburg is not liable for loss or damage of any material or equipment provided by users of park facilities.
- Parks are Tobacco and Vape Free Facilities.
Call Town Office (301) 824-7234 to reserve a pavilion at the Veterans Park or Lions Community Park.
Large pavilions are $45 for in-town residents and $60 for out-of-town residents. The small pavilion in Lions Park is $35 for in-town residents and $50 for out-of-town residents.
Organizations wishing to use one of the parks must submit an Organization Park Event Form.
Sports Field Rental